LK-T17 16 Bulbs Dental LED Surgical Lamp
1. Before using the product, you need to assemble the product. Please open the packaging box of the product, take out the parts from the box, and remove the protective film. Then assemble the equipment according to the eleventh part of this manual [installation diagram], and check whether the connecting wires are correct.
2. Insert the power plug of the product into an applicable power socket and turn on the switch.
Warnings and precautions
1. It is strictly forbidden to direct the light output from the product to human eyes, otherwise the eyes will be seriously injured.
2. When adjusting the position of the lamp head, one hand needs to hold the lamp head and the other hand supports the vertical pole. You need to slowly pull the bracket to adjust the host to the proper position to prevent the product from overturning, and to prevent the tripod from moving.
3. After each use, the power should be turned off in time, and it is strictly forbidden to collide with hard objects or liquids and the like to touch the product.
4. If there is a problem during the use of the product, it is not allowed to repair it without the authorization of a professional, and the product repaired without authorization is not covered by the warranty.
Size: 52*50*40cm Weight: 5kg
Light size: 52*50*40cm 5kg
Pole size: 75*25*72cm 21kg