LK-T01-5 Dental Surgical Lamp with 5 Reflectors
1) Before an operation, firstly turn on the power, set the position of light head and regulate the focus range and its lightness (lamp with 12
reflectors and lamp with
satellite lamp have ilumination adjustment). After an operation, power switch should
be turn off and the power be cut off immediately.
2) The rotary movements of the light head around the rotary body, the balancer and the
cross arm should be pulled by means of the long-pulling bar. When the main lamp and the satellite lamp are crossed each other during the rotation, the inpact of both lamp should be avoided.
3) The light head pulled upwardly and downwardly should be done by means of the long-pulling bar.
4) The rotary movements of the light head around it's support should be done by means
of the short-pulling bar or pulling handle.
5) The focus range should be done by adjusting the knob.
6) The ilumination degree should be controlled by the adjusting light knob.