LK-E21-2 Luxurious Teeth Whitening Gel
Instructions Manual for Use
1. Compare your teeth color -Use a shade guide to compare the color of teeth and make a mark.
2. Cleaning and Polishing- clean patient's teeth using a finger brush or proph-ylaxis with pumice
3. Preparation - Apply Vitamin E oil or Vaseline to moisturize the lips. Place the cheek retractor and insert cotton rolls (if necessary) in the vestibules to prevent the lips in contact with the teeth.
4. Input the cotton roll -Use a tweezers to input the cotton roll to stop saliva.
5. Application of Gingival Barrier- Air dry the teeth surfaces. Apply gingival barrier onto the gum line with the syringe and application tip provided, ensuring to cover any exposed root surfaces and dentin. Extend the coverage to 0.3-0.5mm from the gingival onto the teeth surface.
6. Curing of Gingival Barrier- Place the Innowhite light unit in front of the
patient's teeth to cure for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Application of the Whitening Gel - Take off the cap from whitening gel
syringe and attach the tip to the syringe. Apply the gel onto the teeth using
the brush tip to evenly spread the gel on the teeth surfaces which need to be whitened The gels are to be used for up to 3 applications, apply in according to the dosage indicator.
8. Curing of the Whitening Gel (1st cycle) - position the InnoWhite lamp directly in front of the patient's teeth and turn on the light curing for 15 minutes.
9. Additional Applications (2nd and 3rd cycle) - remove the residual gel form
the teeth surfaces. Repeat steps 8 and 9 above for 2nd and 3rd applications.
10. Cleaning and apply desensitizing gel - After the final application, remove the residual gels from the teeth surfaces and rinse thoroughly. Remove the gingival barrier by lifting gently from one end using an explorer. and then apply the desensitizing gel to the teeth and gum to reduce sensitivity. The gel is ingestible and rinsing is not required.11. Compare the color- Use the shade guide to compare before and after the treatment.